working for you
RHA is the largest student-run organization at Emory, overseeing the residential experience at Emory from first year to graduation. By being on a Hall Council, we will give you money to do whatever you want for your residence hall. You have a massive role in defining what you want your Hall Council to look like this year and gain leadership experience by planning events and advocating for your hallmates.
RHA offers opportunities at the Hall Council level to get involved with either elected or appointed positions.
Elected positions include:
- Hall Council President - Lead your Hall Council and govern the direction it runs this year
- Advocacy Chair - Become an advocate for your residence hall and work to make necessary structural and experiential improvements
- Programming Chair - Plan and lead events in your residence hall
Appointed positions include:
- Treasurer - Manage the money for your Hall Council
- Publicity Chair - Oversee all marketing and public outreach for your Hall Council
- Community Service Chair - Plan community service events for your Hall Council
- Sustainability Chair - Promote sustainability on campus by working with the Office of Sustainability throughout the year